Tuesday 19 July 2011

4 days till launch...

Unfortunately after finding the list of cities we are actually travelling through, I have discovered that this map is not entirely accurate....

I have updated our route on the adventurists website, so if you want to have a gander at that, please click below;

http://mongolrally11.theadventurists.com/index.php?mode=teamwebsites&name=banana-hammock&page=route

I wasn't far off!

On the plus side, we have found someone else taking the ferry from Trabzon to Sochi! So we are not the only ones. Might see when they are thinking of travelling as it might be a lonley wait...

Got some more supplies today - mozzie nets and deet spray, chairs (essential), sleeping bag liners, international driving permits etc. Need to get a decent sterile fist aid kit as well although I heard that you need a certificate to say you are allowed to travel with it so might enquire at boots.

Off to get my Malaria tablets now for use after Mongolia.

Oh and I did take piccies of the car, but my camera is being funny, so I'll have to go out and do it again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment